What are Flies? Are house Flies dangerous?
Flies are part of our culture as thongs and corked hats. However, they are a pest in every sense of the word. They pose a health risk to humans, pets and livestock and can infest your business and spread diseases. A few species may even bite humans and animals. If a small fly problem is left uncontrolled, it has the potential to turn into a serious infestation. Some fly species are able to mature from eggs to adults in just seven days.
Where Do Flies Live?
Flies can live in every part of the world but not in the polar ice caps. Flies prefer warm temperatures and are most active from late spring to early autumn.
What Do Flies Eat?
Flies feed on waste and they collect pathogens on their legs and mouths. These pathogens are then transferred to food when a fly lands again. They are capable of transmitting disease when they vomit, groom themselves, or just walk on floors or surfaces.
How Serious Are Flies?
Since people associate flies with filth and dirt, these pests disgust and annoy residents in homes. The flies can also transfer disease organisms when they come in contact with food and kitchen surfaces. On the top, some specific fly species can inflict painful bites on humans and animals.
Pest Control Flies Contact Number Delhi: Dial +91-9870275169
How to Get Rid of Flies Indoors?
Using a professional fly control service is the most effective way to guarantee the complete removal of flies from your business. Your Pest Control expert will follow the removal approach to ensure your long-term protection:
- Exclusion - Proofing of doors, windows, roof vents, etc. to prevent flies entering a premises.
- Restriction - General good housekeeping practices to remove possible fly breeding sites.
- Destruction - Use of the correct fly control treatment for your individual circumstances.
- Monitoring - Inspection during regular visits.
A fly infestation in your home or business is a nuisance and a health risk. Flies carry diseases such as Typhoid, E.Coli and Salmonella. Luckily, Delhi Pest Control Company is there for you to keep flies where they belong to outside.
Call us at +91-9870275169 or contact Pest Control Delhi online to get rid of flies. Looking for some practical advice while you wait? We have some great tips to help you keep flies out of your house.
What are the Pest Control Delhi Homemade Fly Traps?
While the most effective way to get rid of flies is enlisting the help of pest control professionals, there are few methods designed to get rid of flies. Homemade fly traps are simple, cost-effective ways to combat flies, although their effectiveness varies. Here are some traps you can make with common household items.
Soda Bottle Traps
- Clean an empty, plastic two-liter soda bottle.
- Carefully cut the top third of the bottle by cutting near where the top of the label used to be.
- Pour a sweet liquid, like sugar water, in the larger, bottom third of the bottle.
- Turn the top third of the bottle upside-down, making a cone shape, and place it in the opening of the larger part of the bottle.
- Flies will find their way into the bottle but will be unable to get out.
Vinegar and Dish Soap Fly Trap
- Use a shallow dish bowl and fill it with an inch of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of sugar.
- Next, add some fruit-scented dish soap.
- You can leave the dish uncovered or tightly covered with plastic wrap. Make sure to poke a few holes in it to attract the flies.
How to Get Rid of Flies Outside?
If you're looking to remove flies outdoors, these garden plants do wonders when it comes to repelling flies.
Basil: It doesn't require much work to maintain and can survive in any climate.
Lavender: Hang lavender in bundles around your home or yard or simply let it grow in your yard.
Nasturtiums: This flower keeps more than just flies away such as, aphids, most beetles and squash bugs. It also promotes the growth of other plants, which is why many gardeners plant nasturtiums along the edges of gardens.
Mint: Grow mint near windows or other openings in your home to keep away flies, mice and ants.
How to Get Rid of Flies Naturally?
There are environmentally-friendly solutions to keeping flies away.
- Fill a glass jar with apple cider vinegar and place a paper funnel in the jar. The scent will attract flies and the paper funnel will prevent them from flying out.
- Place 20-25 cloves in lemon halves.
- Put several drops of Eucalyptus oil on ribbon or cloth strips and hang them near doors or windows.
What are the diseases caused by Flies?
It is considered that House flies transmit at least 65 diseases to humans. Flies spread diseases readily because they move quickly from rotting, disease-laden garbage to exposed human foods and utensils. Bloodstream infections, Diarrhea, Food poisoning, Meningitis, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, E. coli, Shigella, Cholera, Bacillary dysentery, Hepatitis, Typhoid fever, poliomyelitis, yaws, anthrax, tuberculosis, tularemia, leprosy etc.
How Pest Control company in Delhi Gets Rid of Flies?
Homemade traps are a simple solution to repelling flies. But, if flies start to become a constant nuisance, it is best to call a pest control professional that can perform integrated pest management services to eradicate the fly infestation.
Once a survey of your premises is complete, your Pest Control Delhi experts will recommend a fly control treatment program specially for your needs. It may include one, or a combination, of the following:
Housekeeping and hygiene recommendations
- Dusting powders
- Aerosol mists
- Electronic Fly Killers
Used in conjunction with Exclusion, Restriction and Monitoring practices you will have effective, long-term protection from flies for your property.
Need a professional solution to your fly problem? Call Pest Control Delhi today at +91-9870275169 and take pest treatment Delhi services viz: Pest Control Rats, Pest Control Moths, Pest Control Spiders, Pest Control Ants, Pest Control Mosquitoes, Pest Control Termites, Pest Control Cockroaches, Pest Control Bedbugs, Fleas Control Delhi, Ticks Control Delhi. Carpet Beetle Control Delhi, Silver Fish Control Delhi & more.